So I am back where I started. And that’s OK. I mean, I’m not celebrating or anything. But nor am I about to staple my mouth shut. Not till I’ve had supper anyway …
- I stopped smoking on 29th October.
- It’s ‘star’ week.
- I’ve not actually been on the eating plan as I’m still finishing up food that’s in the freezer.
- I’ve been drinking vast quantities of sugar-laden medication because I’ve still got a nasty cough.
- I’ve taken no exercise.
All in all, I’m glad it’s not 7lbs gained. Or 8 …
The good points, now that I’ve shared my list of sins:
- I stayed to class and came away feeling very motivated.
- I’m looking forward to the day when I’ve finished the freezer-food.
- I’m feeling willing to try some (gentle) exercise once ‘star’ week is over. I’m thinking I’ll try and walk to local destinations instead of taking the car.