Over 14 days have gone by since I reviewed my pile of books and I’m sorry it’s been so long. I’ve become rather bogged down in An Accidental Tragedy although I do now hope to finish it today or tomorrow. And then there’s the additional pile (of paperwork) which has been claiming my attention. It’s rather depressing to see the same pile of books sitting ignored by my favourite reading chair.
I’m going to give a list of seven titles even though today is Wednesday so there isn’t a hope I’ll get through them all before Sunday. I’ll tell you the truth – I just want to know I have something to look forward to when I’m finally done with Tragedy. Don’t get me wrong – bits of it have been totally engrossing. But the other bits? Totally forgettable. Maybe I’m not as much an historian as I thought?
- Roderick Graham – An Accidental Tragedy
- Francine Rivers – Redeeming Love
- John Udris – Holy Daring
- Marie Phillips – Gods Behaving Badly
- Tom Wright – Matthew for Everyone Part 2
- Daphne du Maurier – Rebecca
- Niall Ferguson – The Ascent of Money