As promised last week, I’ve saved up all my book admin to do this afternoon. I’ve enjoyed not having to spend time on it through the week although I found I didn’t like leaving my reviews to be written days after I finished the book so I’ve been hand-writing them in a journal and will simply be typing them into the website.
I’m quite pleased with the amount of reading I’ve done this week although, as I expected, I didn’t reach my target of a book a day. That’s OK though. In all honesty, there will probably be more weeks of not achieving this rather than success and I’m OK with that. I did think it might be de-motivating but it isn’t although I know this may change as time goes on.
So, without more a-do, here are the books I’ve been working with this week:
- Laura Ingalls Wilder – Little House in the Big Woods
- Colleen McCullough – The Thorn Birds
- Advaita Kala – Almost Single
- Unknown – Blessed Mother Teresa
- Unknown – A Simple Rosary Book
- Sue Miller – While I was Gone
Read & Reviewed
- Kathleen Y’Barbo – Golden Twilight – 2010/DNF
- Gary Chapman – The Five Love Languages for Singles – 2010/016
- Sue Prosser – How to Stop Dieting and Start Living – 2010/017