My studying efforts have ceased for the moment (the new term starts in October) and I’m looking forward to catching up on my reading. My goal of reading 100 books this year is looking rather daunting and I’ll be happy to get 52, thus averaging one a week. Here are this week’s reviews:
- John Ortberg – The Me I Want to Be – 2010/036
- Dorothy Elbury – The Major and the Country Miss – 2010/037
- Pat Conlon – Handbook of Devotion to Our Lady – 2010/038
And the incoming books:
- Muriel Spark – Omnibus 2
And my stack for the coming week:
- Linda Nichols – At the Scent of Water – currently reading
- Max Lucado – Just Like Jesus
- Carol Steward – Journey to Forever
- Chris Baty – No Plot? No Problem!
- Mona Hodgson – Two Brides too Many
- Fr Tadeusz Dajczer – The Gift of Faith
- Tamera Alexander – Rekindled (Started a couple of weeks ago but set aside. This may be a DNF.)
It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by BookJourney.