The Back of the Book: Developing youre learning skills is one of the best investments you can make. We all need to be lifelong learners now. Whether you are an experienced student or just starting out this book will stimulate, guide and support you. It will make you think about yourself and how your mind learns. And it will change forever the way that you study.
- motivating yourself and managing your time.
- taking full advantage of your computer.
- reading with concentration and understanding.
- developing flexible note-taking strategies.
- getting the most from seminars and workshops.
- making presentations.
- researching online.
- handling numbers and charts with confidence.
- writing clear, well argued assignments.
- doing yourself justice in exams.
The Good Study Guide, a bestseller for over a decade, has helpd over half a mllion students. For this new edition it has been thoroughly revised and expanded to address the challenges of studying in a rapidly changing world where computers and the internet have become basic study tools. It has five new chapters but the approach remains the same using case studies and examples of real-life study tasks, accompanied by activities, to help you reflect on your current strategies.