Many thanks to the lovely Angie over at Never a Dull Moment for giving me my first ever award! And I’m sorry it’s taken me such a long time to pick it up – you know I still love you, right? I’m especially pleased to receive this award as it’s blue and that’s my favourite colour.
The meme part is that I’ve to tell you about five things I love to do and then pass the award to five friends. So, here we go:
- Reading. Reading is my first love and it will be my last. Although I have to confess that I’m in a bit of a slump at the moment.
- Spending time with my cats. Warm, furry, purry creatures – what’s not to love?
- Being out in the sun. And if I can get out there and read with a cat on my knee life is perfect!
- Writing. I don’t do this nearly enough.
- Sleeping. I should have been born a cat.
Here’s the part where I fall into difficulties with the game. There aren’t currently five public blogs which I read regularly. And, yes, I’m blushing. So I’m going to nominate anyone who reads this and would like to play.
Thanks again, Angie. I think I’m going to go and do one of my five favourite things. Can you guess which one?