Welcome to this week’s book round-up. I know I’ve read a lot but I don’t actually feel like I’ve finished many. But, hey, what matters is that I’m enjoying it! I do have a lot of new books to tell you about this week but I feel I have to point out that I was lent a small stack at RCIA last night and will be giving them back once they’ve been digested. Of course, that doesn’t mean I won’t be putting them onto the wishlist if I like them! I also realised after I posted last week’s round-up that I’d omitted to list the books I had lined up to read in the forthcoming week even though I’d chosen them and put them in their place to await my attention. So I’ll be sure and remember to do so this week. I really enjoy picking out my books, seeing what has a higher priority and what would go well (or contrast) with its neighbour.
How has your reading week gone?
- Max Lucado – Just Like Jesus
- Evelyn Underhill – The School of Charity
- LaVonne Neff – A Life for God
- John Powell – The Christian Vision
- Fr Tadeusz Dajczer – The Gift of Faith
- Ian Petit – God is Not Angry
- Ian Sansom – The Case of the Missing Books
Books Read and Reviewed
- Jon McGregor – So Many Ways to Begin – 2010/018
- CTS – A Simple Rosary Book – 2010/019
- Sean McEvoy – Shakespeare: The Basics – 2010/020
The Week Ahead